MelvenRocker's Blog -.-

This is where I either complain or praise something on MovieStarPlanet


Get Your Own Scroller
Glitter Graphics, Glitter Pics

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (7)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ▼  2013 (10)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  April (6)
      • The reason I'm annoyed...
      • My Rp Characters
      • I'm bored... I have a strange obsession ...
      • Me and My friends MSP Accounts!
      • My Stardoll character
      • Harumph! Im here again because people are accus...
    • ►  March (2)

Thursday, 4 April 2013

My Stardoll character

A close-up of my face!
Me and My Friends!
My Close-up Photo
My Stardoll Character <3






(MelvenRocker) Unknown , Thursday, April 04, 2013
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
MelvenRocker 2013. Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.